A partnership between VII and CreativeLive
CreativeLive empowers people to unleash their potential by bringing the world’s greatest experts directly to users, live. Featuring workshops in photography, video, design, business, audio, music, crafting, and software training, CreativeLive unlocks previously closed doors by making dynamic education accessible to everyone.
Anyone can watch live online workshops — for free — and interact with instructors in real time. The future of education is interactive, free, and live now.
The following VII classes are available now:
- “Confronting Choice in Your Photojournalism Career” with Gary Knight
- “Use Your Photography Skills to Master Videography” with Jessica Dimmock
- “Storytelling With Mobile Photography” with Ed Kashi
- “Street Photography: The Art of Photographing Strangers” with Ashley Gilbertson
- “Your Photojournalism Survival Kit” with Ron Haviv
- “Visual Storytelling: Why We Shoot” with Ed Kashi, Ron Haviv