We are searching for a motivated part-time community coordinator to manage the VII Insider platform.
The community coordinator would be responsible for every facet of VII Insider operations, including scheduling, managing and producing virtual events, booking talent, writing, scheduling and editing blog posts, and social promotion.
As the community coordinator, you should be well organized and possess a sound knowledge of virtual event management, strong native-English level writing skills, and a keen understanding of social media. Excellent communication and attention to detail skills are vital in this role.
Working hours are flexible but you must be available to host our programs which are syndicated between 1200 and 2100 hrs GMT three times per week.
A thorough knowledge of the canon of photography with emphasis on the historical and contemporary cultures of photojournalism and documentary photography is essential.
- Plan an event calendar at least one quarter in advance, with an aim to schedule an average of 2 events weekly
- Book talent.
- Communicate expectations for each event to guest speakers and liaise with stakeholders during the event planning process to ensure everything is in order.
- Secure speaking agreements.
- Manage live event production on ZOOM, including acting as a host.
- Assist main moderator or act as the main moderator during live talks, filtering questions sent both through Zoom and Facebook live stream.
- Write and send purchase orders to all paid VII Insider speakers, liaise with our Accounts department to ensure payments are made in a timely fashion.
- Maintain events’ budgets.
- Assess each event’s overall success and submit findings to the team.
- Ensure recordings and transcriptions of events are produced and shared on relevant platforms in a timely fashion.
- Write and post various types of articles, blogs, and other online resources.
- Provide feedback to contributors
- Conduct analytical projects to improve blog strategies/tactics.
- Create a social promotion calendar and share it with partners.
- Optimize content for search engines (SEO) and lead generation.
- Create well-structured study guides and case studies.
- Perform industry research.
- Grow platform subscribers and expand the overall platform’s reach.
- Well organized with excellent multi-tasking abilities
- Outstanding project management skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in an international multi cultural environment.
- Bonus: Video editing skills
The VII Foundation is an independent, charitable media and education non-profit organization.
The VII Foundation resides at 429 W 45th St, New York, NY 10036 USA and is a charitable 501C3 non profit entity registered with the Internal Revenue Service. EIN No 510427657.
Remuneration commensurate with experience. Start date: immediate.
Place of work: remote/ with a possibility of working in our regional offices in Arles, France, and Sarajevo, Bosnia.
Please send a CV to: [email protected]